We offer a broad scope of business valuation options tailored to our clients’ needs. We work with all types of businesses, including partnerships, LLCs and corporations.
When determining the value of your business, taking into account your tangible assets and liabilities are only part of the equation. We consider all relevant approaches, such as asset, income, and market. We follow a comprehensive due diligence process that includes onsite interviews, performing industry and competitor research, and examining company-specific and other relevant factors.
There are many reasons why a business owner would require our business valuation service, such as:
- Preparing for the sale or transfer of your business
- Planning for estate liquidity
- Making a gift to a family member, a friend or charity
- Correctly recognizing the business’ worth in a pre or postnuptial agreement, or a marital dissolution
- Ascertaining worth for loan collateral purposes
- Performing a “fiscal checkup” to test the financial health of, or trends in, the business
- Buy-out due to death, disability, retirement, or the sale of an interest in the business to a third party