Ways to maximize the value of your business
Andrea Diaz, CPA,ABV,MST & Casey Gocel
Have you considered your business goals over the next 5 or 10 years? Has the thought of your “exit strategy” crossed your mind? The truth is many business owners wait until it is too late to start the process of preparing their business for their exit, whether that be a sale or owner transition. Often this concept is avoided because of lack of knowledge.
- Maybe you don’t know what your business is worth?
- Do you want to sell your business in the next 5 years but need more that it is currently worth?
- Are you unsure how to position your business to attract a potential buyer?
- What would happen to your business if something happened to you? Do you lack a succession plan?
In this presentation we will discuss the steps you can take today to maximize the value of your business. This webinar will guide you through:
- The steps you can take today to prepare your business for a future sale
- Both the legal and accounting aspects of running a successful company and best practices for attracting a buyer and maximizing your purchase price
- Address alternative options for business succession planning and how to have a healthy succession plan
- What action steps you can take prepare your business for financial and legal due diligence
- What the sales process “looks like”
Andrea Diaz, C.P.A., ABV, MST - Partner, SKC & Co. CPAs, LLC
Casey Gocel - Partner, Mandelbaum Barrett PC