Join Debbie Wolpov, CEO of Merx Payments as she talks about the impact the coronavirus pandemic is having on the payments industry, as consumers and businesses have been forced to drastically change their purchasing habits while keeping consumers safe.
Key points will include:
- Cash payments in decline
- Contactless payments rise 40% according to MasterCard
- In person transaction decline
- Online, virtual payments and link for payments increase
- Card issuers offering waived fees and flexible payments
- Trend towards passing along the fees to the customers
- Increase chargebacks
Click here to register for the webinar!