Many business leaders are beginning to grasp the impact of inaccurate data on their bottom line.
According to research by Experian, Gartner, and IBM, bad data:
- Costs the US economy around $3.1 trillion dollars annually
- Directly impacts the bottom line of 88% of American companies
- Costs companies around 12% of their total revenue
Additionally, 60% of companies do not know how much bad data costs their businesses because they don’t measure data.
If you are facing challenges in your business such as: inaccurate data, fragmented systems, and difficulty making decisions as a result of poor data, you are not alone. Many organizations grapple with these issues, which can hinder growth and profitability.
SKC's Andrea Diaz and FourZeroNine's Ryan Warnet will address critical challenges businesses face around data and solutions to empower your business.
Here's a glimpse of what we'll cover:
- The Consequences of Inaccurate Data
- Integrated Systems
- Budgeting and Futurecasting
- Real-Time Data and KPIs
- Measuring Performance and ROI
- Effective Staff Management for Profitability